DIVE RITE REC SERIES
- A hybrid wing, the REC Series can be worn on single or double tanks making it one of DIVE RITE's most popular wings. When diving single tanks, DIVE RITE's Gusset Control System streamlines the wing, keeping it close to the body. This avoids the “taco” effect of the wing wrapping around the tank, away from the diver, which diminishes buoyancy control. Available in single or dual bladder, the REC Series has 45lbs/20.4 kg of lift and can accommodate two 85ft3/12 L back mounted cylinders.
Divers may choose from a durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material or an even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon divers side panel. Both the REC EXP (Model BC4300) and REC XT (Model BC5300) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Type: horseshoe wing
- Outside material: 1680 ballistic nylon (EXP) or SuperFabric® brand technology material (XT)
- Inner air cell: single, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder
- Lift: 45lbs/20.4 kg
- Dump valves: 1, bottom left
- 3 choices of Power Inflators: 16inch corrugated hose with dump-pull mechanism, 16 or 12inch without dump-pull mechanism
- Grommets: 4, marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- Colour: black with grey side panel
- Product dry weight: 3.12lbs/1.41kg
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 24-in H x 23-in W (60.9cm x 58.4cm)
- In the box: Rec wing with your choice of corrugated hose and LP inflator hose
- Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
- Ships within: 1-9 business days
- Useful links:
DIVE RITE product registration
DIVE RITE library
DIVE RITE VIDEO: SuperFabric XT Wing Series
DIVE RITE VIDEO: the though 210d inner bladder
View full product details