DIVE RITE BASIC HARNESS
- For those who prefer a streamlined rig without buckles, chest strap or padding, the BASIC harness is a clean, simple harness intended for use with hard metal backplates.
2-inch (50mm) nylon webbing provides strength, yet is soft and won't dig into the body. The harness is adjustable by cutting off excess webbing once diver has sized the harness to his body stature. The standard 2-inch webbing also allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories, depending on the needs and desires of the individual diver.
Tubular webbing sleeves are included for all points where webbing comes into contact with the backplate to prevent abrasion.
Includes webbing and marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Does not include backplate and crotch strap.
- Type: continuous nylon webbing harness for backplate
- Colour: black
- D-rings: stainless steel; 1 bent D-ring at each shoulder, 1 D-ring at each side of the waist; incl. stoppers
- Buckle: stainless steel waist buckle
- Stainless steel grommet for access to upper bolt hole
- Size: uni size
- Weight: 1lb/0.53kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days
- Useful links:
DIVE RITE library
DIVE RITE product registration
View full product details