SCUBAPRO SEAWING NOVA
- The SEAWING NOVA has won Popular Science magazine's "Best of What's New" award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design. It delivers the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a blade fin with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin. It is highly comfortable to wear and fun to kick when cruising the underwater world. The wing shaped blade, more rigid on the sides than at its center, is flexing to channel the water for maximum forward power. The blade is attached to the foot pocket with articulated hinges, working like a multidirectional joint, to make maneuvering underwater as easy as can be and maintain the blade in the most efficient angle so the whole blade can create power with every kick.
The foot pocket's ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain. The SEAWING NOVA provides efficient non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features a highly elastic, self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee. The strap has an extra big loop to make grabbing it easy, even with thick gloves.
Offered in lots of cool colors to match with the rest of your dive gear. The SEAWING NOVA is covered by SCUBAPRO’S limited lifetime warranty (limited because commercial use is not covered), that means you break it - you get a new one.
- Fin type: open heel to use with boots
- Material: monprene elastomer (extremely durable)
- Blade type: vented with articulated hinges
- Heel strap: self-adjusting, marine-grade spring
- None-skid footplate
- Available colors: black, blue, yellow, white, pink, purple
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 1.6lbs per fin (size M)
- Warranty: lifetime limited warranty – if you manage to break your SEAWING NOVA you get a new one!
- Ships within: 1-4 business days
View full product details