DIVE RITE THIGH/CYLINDER POCKET
- Designed in a vertical fashion with a Velcro flap on the short edge of the pocket the Bellows Thigh/Cylinder Pocket w/Daisy Chain requires little space on a waist strap yet still allows you to carry everything you need on a dive and takes the worry out of losing your valuable gear. The pocket provides 3 separated spaces: a large internal pocket, a small, heavy-duty zipper compartment integrated in the velcro flap and a designated slate pocket on the backside of the main pocket.
Its technical design includes an innovative stretch band made of a special material used in bandages. This material has silicone strips on the inside of the band allowing the band to stretch and grip around your leg over any type of exposure suit or around a cylinder. It also attaches via a strap and buckle (at the top and bottom of the pocket) to a harness waist strap or cylinder neck allowing it to be positioned in the exact location desired. Attach one to your rig for items you need during the dive. Attach another to a decompression cylinder containing specialty items you want during decompression. It’s that versatile.
Created using webbing loops sewn to the pocket to form a chain (daisy chain) as used on backpacks in the hiking and mountaineering world, the loops allow for the attachment of our cutting device’s uniquely designed sheaths that clip directly into the daisy loops. Attach a line cutter, trauma sheers, or any tool to a daisy loop for quick and easy access.
Designed to provide maximum storage, the pocket can accommodate a full size lift bag with a spool. Need room for securing other items like line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light; the thigh pocket comes with a 36-inch (92 cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a Velcro flap closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 3
- Closure: Velcro flap on the main compartment, a heavy-duty zipper on the flap compartment
- Attachment: leg band with silicone strips and buckle to attach to leg; strap and buckle to attach to harness waist strap or a cylinder band
- Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom for drainage
- Internal depth: expands from 0.5 inch to 2.5 inch (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm)
- Size: 10 inch high x 6 inch wide x 2.25 inch deep (25 cm x 15 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.2oz/204g
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days
- Useful links:
DIVE RITE library
DIVE RITE product registration
View full product details