DIVE RITE XT2
- The XT Regulator welcomes a new generation of regulator performance at Dive Rite. An elite performer in any dive condition, the XT's advanced, patented design earns top marks from Mike Ward of Dive Lab. With work of breathing at less than 1.0 J/l, the XT performs right alongside premier regulators on the market today.
The XT is Nitrox ready for mixes up to 40% O2.
This 2nd stage is pneumatically balanced to give consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation. An adjustable design helps the diver to fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches the diver's personal preference.
The venturi-system directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation and directs airflow away from the mouthpiece while resting at the surface. It can be adjusted by a dive/pre-dive switch that is easily operated even with bulky gloves.
The hose can be attached either on the right or the left side of the reg making it the perfect choice for sidemount dive configuration.
A deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow.
- Designed for cold water
- Casing material: ABS plastic
- Valve housing (barrel) material: stainless steel
- Inhalation effort adjustment knob
- Venturi system (dive/pre-dive switch)
- Anodized aluminium heat sink
- Left-right hose attachment
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Warranty: limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Service interval: 24 months or 100 dives - whichever comes first
- Weight: 0.65lbs/250g (without hose)
Ships within: 1-4 business days (10 business days for the YOKE version and the octopus).
Useful links: DIVE RITE product registration
View full product details