FINGER SPOOL · BRASS CLIP · 45', 100' or 160'
$21.95 - $26.95
- Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Finger spools are used to deploy buoys or mark the way in cave and wreck dives.
Made of polycarbonate, finger spools are light and virtually indestructible in the water. The TRIDENT finger spool comes with a brass clip and neon yellow, braided line. You can choose from 3 sizes: 45', 100' or 160'
- Type: finger spool
- Spool material: polycarbonate
- Clip: brass double ender
- Line type: neon yellow, braided line
- Available length: 45', 100' or 160'
- Weight: 0.2-0.6lbs (depending size)
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days