FINGER SPOOL · SS CLIP · 100'
- Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. Finger spools are used to deploy buoys or mark the way in cave and wreck dives.
Made of polycarbonate, finger spools are light and virtually indestructible in the water. The finger spool comes with a stainless steel clip and 100' of neon yellow, braided line.
- Type: finger spool
- Spool material: polycarbonate
- Clip: stainless steel double ender
- Line type: neon yellow, braided line
- Available length: 100'
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days
View full product details