DIVE RITE STAINLESS STEEL XT LITE BACKPLATE
- The next generation of lightweight backplates has arrived. Dive Rite has taken the reliability of the stainless steel backplate and combined it with the light weight characteristics of non-stainless steel backplates. The new Dive Rite XT Lite is constructed from 16 guage 316L grade stainless steel, which is a low carbon, rust resistant grade of stainless. A series of cut-outs along the body of the plate reduce its overall weight while still maintaining the support needed for the heaviest of double cylinder configurations. All edges are laser cut, and individually finished by hand to ensure that there are no rough or jagged edges anywhere on the plate.
The XT BACKPLATE accommodates standard double tank bolt kits (11"/27.9cm distance); it has 2 mounting holes on the upper center part and a mounting slot on the bottom center part to adjust your tank hight. Two sets of 2" slots along the center allow divers to pass a cam strap and use the backplate for single tank diving without the need for a single tank adapter. A series of slots and holes along the outer edges of the backplate provide different options for mounting lights, pony bottles, lift bags, and other accessories. 2" (50mm) and 1" (25mm) slots at the bottom center of the plate allow for any crotch strap up to 2" (50mm) in width to be used.
- Type: stainless steel backplate
- Weight: 2lbs 9.4oz/1.17kg
- Size: 10.5″/26.7cm (widest point) x 15″/39.4cm
- Depth: 1.25″/3.2cm (with contour)
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days
- Useful links:
DIVE RITE library
DIVE RITE product registration
View full product details