HOLLIS SAFETY BUOY 61"
- A Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) is a safety device that all divers should carry on every dive. The SMB allows divers to mark their location when making safety stops, completing decompression stops or signaling boats if they surface away from the boat. It also allows shore divers to mark their location.
The 61" high, 8" wide HOLLIS SURFACE MARKER BUOY is designed in high visibility orange with a 1" wide reflective band running around the top area so it can be easily seen from a distance. The inflator is made of robust metal and is easy to use: the buoy can be filled orally or connected to an inflator hose. When not pushing on the valve it stays locked to prevent accidental deflation. To prevent bursting through over-inflation as the buoy ascends an overpressure valve is integrated. The buoy can be easily attached via the nylon webbing with integrated stainless steel clip at the bottom of the tube.
The buoy is made of rupture resistant nylon with a TPU coating for added strength. A bungee keeps the buoy neatly rolled up when not in use. The included bag can be either attached to a harness webbing via the webbing loop at the back of the pouch or clipped via 2 stainless steel grommets. A smaller grommet at the bottom of the bag makes sure water exits easily when back at the surface.
- Buoy type: surface marker buoy (SMB)
- Material: nylon with TPU coating
- Size: 61" high, 8" wide
- Color: high visibility orange
- Clear plastic slip at the top of tube to insert fluorescent stick or strobe
- Reflective band around the top area of the buoy
- Robust metal inflator (oral or inflator use)
- Overpressure valve
- Bungee wrapper to keep buoy together when not in use
- Webbing with stainless steel clip at bottom of buoy
- Nylon pouch with draining grommet, 2 clip grommets and webbing loop at the back
- Weight: 0.8lbs with pouch
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships within: 1-3 business days
View full product details